1.Students seeking admission to the school are to get their names registered around mid December till March Next Year. Admissions are done purely on the basis on Admission Teat / Interview and merit.
2. The registration fee is not refundable and registration is no guarantee for admission.
3. Children seeking admission to LKG, UKG should have attained the age of 3-4 years on the 1st April. For higher classes the age should correspondingly match.
4. The Selection is based on Entrance Test / Interview or both. No Entrance Test/ Interview for LKG & UKG
5. The following certificates are to be submitted along with the admission form:
a . Birth Certificate (Issued by competent authority)
b . Transfer Certificate (where applicable)
c. Medical fitness certificate from registered MBBS doctor.
d. Migration certificate ( for students other than CBSE New Delhi)
6. Student seeking admission to classes VI to IX must be reading in a n affiliated school & counter signed TC from DEO & Progress Report Cards of class passed from previous school are must.
7. In case of MTPS employee the admission form must be certified by the concerned authority of MTPS Kanti.
8. Overall growth observation, self – reliance are the main considerations for the admission.
9. Fee has to be deposited within seven days of selection, failing which the seat(s) will be allotted to the next waiting candidate(s)