Our main aim is to make our students feel free from stage – fear. As a results there are four assemblies conducted. In the first assembly kids of classes I & II are assembled. In the Second assembly students of classes III to V are gathered. The third assembly is conducted for classes VI to VIII. The fourth assembly is for classes IX to XII. On every Monday we have a common assembly in which all the students gather together to have their assembly. Our national flag is hoisted on Mondays by the teachers hostered by the management. From Tuesday to Saturday assemblies are conducted class wise each class is given a week long assembly turn. Each and every student of classes I to XII is encouraged to make their personalities developed. In each assembly
1. Teachers thought for the day in given.
2. English Prayer is done.
3. Pledge for the nation is taken.
4. Thought of the day by students.
5. Prayer song in Hindi is sung.
6. News is read by the students.
7. Quiz is conducted by the students.